- 2 medium-size tomatoes, diced
- 3 Persian cucumbers or pickling cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint or 1tsp crushed dry mint
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sufi Ocean salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Put the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and mint in a large bowl. Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper and pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
*Use a mixture of red and yellow cherry tomatoes if in season makes it look pretty.
*Add ripe avocado, peeled, stoned, and diced to it.
*Add 1 cup cooked quinoa, don’t forget to add more salt and pepper and lemon juice to it.
*Add freshly chopped parsley or cilantro or dill. You can add any combination that’s available to you.