- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups washed baby spinach leaves (tightly packed)
- 1/4 tsp Organic Savory Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Organic Aromatic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Organic Oh La La Bagel Salt
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 tsp butter ( or avocado oil)
Add spinach to skillet, cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes (the spinach will rapidly lose volume as it wilts).
Add butter, Organic Aromatic or Organic Savory or Organic Oh La La Bagel seasoning, stir to combine, increase heat to medium-high and cook for one more minute.
Make wells for eggs and crack one egg into each well. Keep it covered for one minute until the egg whites are solid but the yolks are still soft.
Scatter tomatoes over the top and enjoy.
*For advance preparation, you can do the wilted spinach, it will keep for about 5 days in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
*Mushroom, cooked asparagus and green onion also is a good healthy variation.